Contact us!

+386 41 677 202

Technical Marble

Technical marble is an industrial product, made out of different combinations of natural marbles that represent 95% of mass, the other 5% is synthetic poliester used as adhesive. The mixed stone that we get is known for its esthetics, technical and physical-mechanical properties, that are similar or even better than the those of natural marble.

Characteristics and applications: Technical marble is used in the same settings as natural marble. It`s advantage is the guarantee for the colour tone, even in larger series.